Saturday, September 12, 2009

Astroturf ?!?




Looks pretty real to me. If I were a Dem (especially a "blue dog) I would be very concerned about the direction and pace of the Obama administration.

Note to Republicans: Don't get too excited. There is a reason people soured on you: i.e. your fiscal irresponsibility malpractice. This doesn't mean the masses are swinging back to embrace you. It simply means that people are awakening to the reality that we are governed by far too many incompetents on both sides of the aisle. People who have little accomplishment outside of politics.


(h/t) - Instapundit

2 comments:

  1. This "feels" different than during the Bush presidency. I don't see any "Death to Obama" or "Free Mumia" signs.


    D. Shuster

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of when Jack Kennedy was assassinated by a right winger. That's the mood this country is in right now.


    C. Matthews

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger