Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Obligatory Obama speech summary

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit .... Rep. Joe Wilson correctly (but inappropriately) calls him on his bullshit, ... it's all Bush's fault, Republicans suck and are responsible (with insurance companies) for every tale of woe I will lay on you tonight, and my opponents are all liars... pass my plan or we're all gonna die ... yaddah, yaddah, yaddah.

Heard it all before.

Obama may the most brazen liar I have ever seen as President. All politicians take liberties with the truth and some have told outright lies. But I have never, ever seen a President say something that he knew that people knew was a lie. Clinton told lies he thought he could get away with. Obama doesn't care that you know he's lying. This is truly frightening.

1 comment:

  1. "pass my plan or we're all gonna die". Peed myself laughing!


    Lazy Libertarian

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger