Monday, February 8, 2010

John Murtha assumes room temperature

From Breitbart:
U.S. Rep. John Murtha, an influential critic of the Iraq War whose congressional career was shadowed by questions about his ethics, died Monday. He was 77.
The Pennsylvania Democrat had been suffering complications from gallbladder surgery. He died at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, Va., spokesman Matthew Mazonkey said.
I don't know Murtha personally and have never liked what I have read. So I will not shed a tear at his passing. Nor will I dance on his grave.

What I do know -- there is now another seat in play, probably in a May special election. The White House cannot be happy.

1 comment:

  1. I think the governor should be allowed to appoint someone to fill his entire two year term.


    Ted Spendell

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger