Monday, June 22, 2009

Perez Hilton should stick to picking fights with beauty queens



Hilton got into a verbal exchange with will i. am of the Black Eyed Peas. Hilton also got himself punched in the face by the band's tour manager.

But what he should be most embarrassed about is the bitchy twitter updates:
"I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards," the gossip blogger wrote on his Twitter account. "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

Hilton continued in three subsequent tweets:

"Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel."

"I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here."

"The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them."

Hey, dipshit, pick up the phone and dial yourself!!

1 comment:

  1. He was so physically hurt that he called his lawyer. But not the police. Or an ambulance. Go figure.


    Lazy Libertarian

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger