Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is Obama a racist ??

And I don't mean does his 20 years with Rev. Wright suggests that he hates whitey. I am talking about the only racism recognized by the MSM -- anti-black bigotry. Does Obama's push to get NY guv, David Paterson, to drop out of the race for re-election suggest he is troubled by a black governor ??

I don't tend to think so -- Paterson is a disaster that the dems can't put behind them fast enough. But if all opposition to Obama is racist, I guess it's a fair question. Again, I don't know the answer (maybe Maureen Dowd does) but Mrs. Paterson seems to think so.

And is Paterson a racist for resisting Obama's calls to step aside ??

Maybe, Obama is just prejudiced against people with disabilities. He did make a joke about the Special Olympics.

It is all so very confusing.

1 comment:

  1. I've decided to run and I thank you for your support.


    Elliot Spitzer

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger